The key to understanding an organization’s financial health is analyzing its financial performance using financial ratios. This week you’ll demonstrate your financial analysis skills by evaluating Hillside, Inc. using its balance sheet and income statement to calculate financial ratios.
Access and complete the Financial Performance Calculations Worksheet by:
- Calculating each required ratio
- Writing a brief summary of your financial analysis in the provided space next to the calculations
Submit your assignment.
- “6 Basic Financial Ratios and What They Reveal” by Glenn Wilkins from Investopedia
- “Four Basic Types of Financial Ratios Used to Measure a Company’s Performance” by Chirantan Basu from Chron
- Financial Functions (reference) page from Microsoft